Kristy Kuts is Safe Quality Foods Certiﬁed (SQF), which is recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) that links primary production certiﬁcation to food manufacturing and distribution. It includes an emphasis on Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) and is maintained hourly by our in-house Food Safety Practitioner.
- Safe Quality Foods Certified (SQF), recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI).
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) plan maintained hourly by in-house Food Safety Practitioner.
- Our growers adhere to USDA GAP Certification principals. All of our products are traceable to their source.
- Kosher items processed by Kristy Kuts are Star K certified.
- We are driven to achieve the highest levels of excellence in food safety.
- Our Food Safety Plan and established procedures focus on the safety and health of consumers and our valued associates.
- We strive to exceed all compliance, statutory, regulatory and customer specifications.